Countdown Until the Polls Close. Get your Votes in!
Elect Devian Daniels
Queens civil Court Judge
Devian Shondel Daniels has the experience, skills, heart, and temperament to be a fair and impartial judge who will represent the best interests and values of Queens County.
Devian Daniels for Democratic Primary
Tuesday, June 28, 2022
Fairness. Justice. Independent.
- Litigated trials and hearings in Civil Court, Family Court, Criminal Court and Supreme Court.
- Arbitrator, Transit Adjudications Bureau.
- Volunteer Arbitrator, Queens County Civil Court- Small Claims Part.
- Assigned Counsel, Kings County Family Court.
- Community Legal Counselor, 28th City Council District, (Adrienne Adams’) office.
- DC37 Education Consultant- Taught Attorneys preparing for civil service promotion exams.
- Small Business Owner, Law office of Devian Daniels.
- CUNY Law School Graduate
- Recipient of the “Stealth Bomber” Award.
- 1st Place Winner, 2005 CUNY Law Moot Court Competition.
- Graduate, Brooklyn Technical High School (a Specialized Science High School).
- Product of New York City public schooling.
- Girl Scout Leader, Daisy and Brownies.
- Board Member, Pilgrim Overseas Missionary Society.
MEET DEVIAN DANIELS
Besides her law office work, Devian also has responsibilities as a Community Counselor to District 28. Where she meets and resolves legal issues for local constituents. As a Community Counselor for Districts 7,14 and 28.
GET YOUR BALLOT & CAST YOUR VOTE
Look here for information on how to VOTE this year. Vote for Devian Daniels as your Civil Court Judge.
SUPPORT THE CAMPAIGN
Your support is appreciated. Thank You! SUPPORT DEVIAN DANIELS: VOTE
FOLLOW US ONLINE
Interact with Devian Daniels Campaign committee on our social media pages. Make sure you like, recommend and follow our pages to show your support.
GET CAMPAIGN UPDATES
Get the latest campaign news and information on the Elect Devian Daniels for Civil Court Judge campaign delivered directly to your email inbox.